Inland Empire News
Free health care clinic available in Indio
INDIO, Calif. (KABC) -- There is a free health care available for Inland Empire residents.
Doctors, dentists and optometrists will be offering their services for free at the Riverside County Fairgrounds in Indio. The clinic, held by Remote Area Medical (RAM), runs through Sunday.
Doors open at 5:30 a.m., but people can line up as early as 3 a.m. The clinic will close each day at 6 p.m.
For more information, visit RAM California's website.
riverside county, health, health care, health insurance, inland empire news
- Target probe focuses on processing centers 59 min ago
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified 12 min ago
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Man found dead after house fire in Orange
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- Judge strikes down Utah's same-sex marriage ban 31 min ago
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe?
- Casey Kasem conservatorship deal reached 40 min ago
- Harry Potter play in the works by J.K. Rowling
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future