Inland Empire News
Missing Hemet boy may be with his father
HEMET, Calif. (KABC) -- The search continues for a 3-year-old boy from Hemet, who was last seen March 21.
Authorities believe Willie Keeten Jr. may be with his father, 45-year-old Willie Keeten Sr. Investigators believe the two could still be in the Hemet area or possibly in San Bernardino.
If you have information that could help locate the boy, call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1 (800) THE-LOST, or 1 (800) 843-5678. Callers can remain anonymous.
riverside county, missing person, inland empire news
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world 29 min ago
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees