Inland Empire News
Missing Hemet boy may be with his father
HEMET, Calif. (KABC) -- The search continues for a 3-year-old boy from Hemet, who was last seen March 21.
Authorities believe Willie Keeten Jr. may be with his father, 45-year-old Willie Keeten Sr. Investigators believe the two could still be in the Hemet area or possibly in San Bernardino.
If you have information that could help locate the boy, call the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1 (800) THE-LOST, or 1 (800) 843-5678. Callers can remain anonymous.
riverside county, missing person, inland empire news
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon 31 min ago
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 58 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon 46 min ago
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Japan tsunami disasters: 3rd anniversary 4 min ago
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence 17 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse buys Jos. A. Bank for $1.8M
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- OTRC: Taylor Swift: Billboard's No. 1 money maker 38 min ago