Inland Empire News
Val Verde Unified School District teacher accused of trying to seduce minor
PERRIS, Calif. (KABC) -- An Inland Empire teacher was arrested after authorities say he allegedly sent an inappropriate electronic message to a minor.
Riverside County Sheriff's Department detectives say Jeffrey Rightmore of Murrieta tried to seduce his victim.
Perris deputies arrested Rightmore on Monday. The 41-year-old works at the Val Verde Unified School District. He was booked into the Robert Presley Detention Center for sending harmful matter by text and Internet, with the intent to seduce a minor.
Authorities do not believe there are any other victims in this case. If you have any information about this incident, you're urged to contact the Riverside County Sheriff's Department's Perris Station.
riverside county, school, arrest, inland empire news
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment 19 min ago
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests 55 min ago
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
49 min ago
- Illinois students spread joy w/ Dial-a -Carol
50 min ago