Inland Empire News
Val Verde Unified School District teacher accused of trying to seduce minor
PERRIS, Calif. (KABC) -- An Inland Empire teacher was arrested after authorities say he allegedly sent an inappropriate electronic message to a minor.
Riverside County Sheriff's Department detectives say Jeffrey Rightmore of Murrieta tried to seduce his victim.
Perris deputies arrested Rightmore on Monday. The 41-year-old works at the Val Verde Unified School District. He was booked into the Robert Presley Detention Center for sending harmful matter by text and Internet, with the intent to seduce a minor.
Authorities do not believe there are any other victims in this case. If you have any information about this incident, you're urged to contact the Riverside County Sheriff's Department's Perris Station.
riverside county, school, arrest, inland empire news
- 2 dead after car plows into crowd near SXSW
- Malaysia: No debris at spot on China images
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 5
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Mom of wandering boys was supervised by CPS
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- FBI hunting Hawaii for top terror suspect
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons