Inland Empire News
San Bernardino police investigate 2 fatal shootings under 24 hours
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- San Bernardino police are looking for suspects involved in two deadly shootings in the same neighborhood within a span of 24 hours.
The shootings happened on Thursday and Friday on the 1200 block of North Sierra Way.
Police found 30-year-old Jerald Belton dead Friday night in front of an apartment complex. Investigators say he was shot several times in the upper torso. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
Two people were shot in Thursday's shooting at the same location, and one of them died.
Police are investigating whether the crimes were gang related.
If you have any information about these shootings, you're urged to contact the San Bernardino Police Department.
san bernardino county, shooting, inland empire news
- Nursing home shooting murder: Brother arrested 12 min ago
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Kaiser Permanente missing info on 49K patients
- 80 pot plants found growing in sign-making biz 4 min ago
- IE student arrested in school vandalism case
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges 6 min ago
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies 8 min ago
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- House GOP signal support for budget deal
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- OTRC: Jason Clarke in talks for 'Terminator' reboot