Inland Empire News
Temecula burglary suspect arrested; 1 sought
TEMECULA, Calif. (KABC) -- One suspect has been arrested but one female suspect remains at large following a residential burglary in Temecula Friday.
The incident occurred in the 30000 block of Jedediah Smith Road just after 4 p.m.
Police say two suspects burglarized a residence before taking off with the victim's white Chevy van.
During the investigation, officers spotted the stolen van in the neighborhood and followed it to the 3100 block of Pescado Drive. That's when authorities say the driver, identified as David Michael Sare, 37, of Corona, exited the van and attempted to flee the area on foot.
Sare who was out on bail for a previous burglary charge was arrested shortly after.
The suspect was booked for residential burglary, possession of stolen property, and committing a crime while out on bail. He is being held at the Southwest Detention Center where he is awaiting arraignment.
The investigation into the suspect's female accomplice is ongoing. She has not been identified but authorities have released a picture of the female suspect taken at a local sandwich shop. Police hope the photo will lead them to her arrest.
Anyone with information regarding the burglary or who may have been victimized by Sare and his female accomplice were urged to contact the Temecula Police Department at (951) 696-3000.
burglary, arrest, riverside county, inland empire news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant 28 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis