Inland Empire News
Redlands child annoyance suspect sought; sketch released
REDLANDS, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are asking for the public's help to find a man accused of following an 11-year-old girl on her way to and from a bus stop in Redlands.
Authorities said the suspect followed the girl in his car as she walked from and to a bus stop in the area of Sun and Columbia streets Thursday afternoon and Friday morning.
On Friday, the suspect allegedly asked the girl various questions regarding her school and clothing.
The suspect was described as a Hispanic male between the ages of 20 and 30 with black hair, brown eyes, dark eyebrows, a moustache and yellow teeth.
Investigators say the man was driving a newer model, small SUV with tinted rear windows.
Anyone with information was urged to contact Redlands police at (909) 798-7671.
sex crimes, inland empire news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95 23 min ago
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 19 min ago
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Oscar Isaac can relate to 'Llewyn Davis'
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate
- Cool Kid raises money for children's hospital
50 min ago