Inland Empire News
Temecula guitarist murder suspects' sketches released
TEMECULA, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators in Riverside are hoping new suspect sketches will help track down whoever murdered a popular local musician.
Authorities are searching for two men in the murder of 64-year-old Larry Robinson at Pete's Music in the 28000 block of Old Town Front Street in Temecula in March.
Robinson was alone in the store when robbers bound and gagged him. He was later discovered unconscious by a customer. He died the following morning.
One suspect is a thin white man with dark hair and possible tattoos on both arms. The second suspect is Asian with dyed red hair with blond tips and colorful tattoos on both arms. Police say both suspects are in their 20s and about 5 feet 10 inches tall.
The city of Temecula is offering a $25,000 reward in the case. If you have any information that can help investigators, you're urged to call the Temecula Sheriff's Department at (951) 696-3000.
riverside county, homicide investigation, robbery, inland empire news
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics 10 min ago
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Azusa cheerleader dies from rare lung cancer 25 min ago
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate? 15 min ago
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)