Inland Empire News
Temecula guitarist murder suspects' sketches released
TEMECULA, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators in Riverside are hoping new suspect sketches will help track down whoever murdered a popular local musician.
Authorities are searching for two men in the murder of 64-year-old Larry Robinson at Pete's Music in the 28000 block of Old Town Front Street in Temecula in March.
Robinson was alone in the store when robbers bound and gagged him. He was later discovered unconscious by a customer. He died the following morning.
One suspect is a thin white man with dark hair and possible tattoos on both arms. The second suspect is Asian with dyed red hair with blond tips and colorful tattoos on both arms. Police say both suspects are in their 20s and about 5 feet 10 inches tall.
The city of Temecula is offering a $25,000 reward in the case. If you have any information that can help investigators, you're urged to call the Temecula Sheriff's Department at (951) 696-3000.
riverside county, homicide investigation, robbery, inland empire news
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic 21 min ago
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder 8 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house 13 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors