Inland Empire News
Temecula guitarist murder suspects' sketches released
TEMECULA, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators in Riverside are hoping new suspect sketches will help track down whoever murdered a popular local musician.
Authorities are searching for two men in the murder of 64-year-old Larry Robinson at Pete's Music in the 28000 block of Old Town Front Street in Temecula in March.
Robinson was alone in the store when robbers bound and gagged him. He was later discovered unconscious by a customer. He died the following morning.
One suspect is a thin white man with dark hair and possible tattoos on both arms. The second suspect is Asian with dyed red hair with blond tips and colorful tattoos on both arms. Police say both suspects are in their 20s and about 5 feet 10 inches tall.
The city of Temecula is offering a $25,000 reward in the case. If you have any information that can help investigators, you're urged to call the Temecula Sheriff's Department at (951) 696-3000.
riverside county, homicide investigation, robbery, inland empire news
- Moorpark High on lockdown after threat made 12 min ago
- Rain, winds move into Southern California
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Body found in Corona; investigation underway
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped 16 min ago
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny 39 min ago
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'