Inland Empire News
Man, woman found shot in Corona home
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- A woman was killed and a man was wounded in a shooting in Corona on Saturday night.
Police said they found the two with gunshot wounds inside a home in the 800 block of Railroad Street.
The woman was pronounced dead at the scene and the man was in stable condition at a hospital. Their identities have not been released.
No arrests have been made and a motive has not been determined.
A neighbor said a couple and their three children live in the home where the fatal shooting happened.
Anyone with information was asked to call the Corona Police Department at (951) 817-5837.
shooting, homicide investigation, riverside county, inland empire news, melissa macbride
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens 29 min ago
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment 5 min ago
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain 47 min ago
- Bipartisan budget deal nears final passage
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- India diplomat claims cavity search in NYC
- Ronnie Biggs, 'Great Train Robber,' dies at 84
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
27 min ago