Inland Empire News
San Bernardino shooting suspect at large
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A 24-year-old man was shot and killed while he was visiting a family member in San Bernardino.
The incident happened on the 700 block of 11th Street, where an unknown gunman opened fire on Vincent Downy Jr. on Saturday.
The shooter then took off in a dark colored sedan.
Downey was struck several times in the torso. He was rushed to an area hospital but was pronounced dead an hour later.
The motive remains under investigation.
san bernardino county, shooting, inland empire news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested 28 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32 7 min ago
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)