Inland Empire News
Norco man arrested for allegedly trying to grab boy
NORCO, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was arrested for allegedly approaching and grabbing a boy in Norco, authorities said.
The incident happened around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday on the 500 block of 6th Street.
Deputies said the boy, whose age was not released, was able to get away from the suspect. The man fled the scene before deputies arrived.
Investigators later tracked down the suspect, 42-year-old Marcos Carrillo of Norco. Deputies said based upon the suspect's demeanor and actions, he seemed "to be motivated by an abnormal interest" in the victim.
Carrillo was arrested for annoying and molesting a child.
inland empire news
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Breast cancer treatment uses extreme heat
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour