Inland Empire News
Norco man arrested for allegedly trying to grab boy
NORCO, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was arrested for allegedly approaching and grabbing a boy in Norco, authorities said.
The incident happened around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday on the 500 block of 6th Street.
Deputies said the boy, whose age was not released, was able to get away from the suspect. The man fled the scene before deputies arrived.
Investigators later tracked down the suspect, 42-year-old Marcos Carrillo of Norco. Deputies said based upon the suspect's demeanor and actions, he seemed "to be motivated by an abnormal interest" in the victim.
Carrillo was arrested for annoying and molesting a child.
inland empire news
- Mandela honored by world, South Africans 18 min ago
- South El Monte hospital fire triggers evacs 17 min ago
- Blustering winds, low temps hitting Southland
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- Informant speaks out on jail abuse probe
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- abcnews: Senate extends ban on plastic guns
- New cockroach found in NYC can withstand cold
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke