Inland Empire News
Summit Fire in Banning is fully contained
BANNING, Calif. (KABC) -- The Summit Fire burning near Banning was fully contained at 1,366 acres, fire officials said Saturday.
This fire has claimed one home.
Two people were injured, but there was no word on if the injured individuals were firefighters or residents of the home that burned down. All evacuations in the area have been lifted.
FEMA is now considering the Summit Fire a major disaster. The federal government will cover about 75 percent of firefighting costs.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.</p
fire, brush fire, inland empire news
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter