Inland Empire News
'Sexting' case at Etiwanda, Rancho Cucamonga high schools: 16-year-old arrested
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. (KABC) -- Rancho Cucamonga police have arrested a 16-year-old boy in their investigation of child pornography involving four underage girls.
The investigation began two weeks ago, when officials at Etiwanda and Rancho Cucamonga high schools were notified of nude photos posted on social media sites.
This led to the arrest of the male student Friday morning. Also, a 14-year-old female was given a citation for distribution of obscene matter.
The boy is being held at juvenile hall.
school, sex crimes, inland empire news
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise 21 min ago
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 27 min ago
- Missing hiker rescued in Santa Clarita canyon
- Coach pleads no contest to molesting girls 3 min ago
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights 27 min ago
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- Pistorius shot gun out car sunroof - friend
- CIA improperly searched network, says senator
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book