Inland Empire News
'Sexting' case at Etiwanda, Rancho Cucamonga high schools: 16-year-old arrested
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif. (KABC) -- Rancho Cucamonga police have arrested a 16-year-old boy in their investigation of child pornography involving four underage girls.
The investigation began two weeks ago, when officials at Etiwanda and Rancho Cucamonga high schools were notified of nude photos posted on social media sites.
This led to the arrest of the male student Friday morning. Also, a 14-year-old female was given a citation for distribution of obscene matter.
The boy is being held at juvenile hall.
school, sex crimes, inland empire news
- Echo Park apartment fire kills 2, injures 2
- Sriracha distribution on hold for 30 days 42 min ago
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- '12 Years a Slave,' 'Hustle' lead Globes noms
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- abcnews: Arrowhead Stadium victim's family talks
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wal-Mart ban stemmed from alleged threat 9 min ago
- Australia rejects law allowing gay marriage 20 min ago
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate
- LA Lakers talk game on Christmas Day
23 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
35 min ago