Inland Empire News
Oak Hills bust nets nearly 2K pot plants
OAK HILLS, SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY (KABC) -- Nearly 2,000 marijuana plants were seized from a home in Oak Hills after deputies served a search warrant.
Investigators conducted the bust on Thursday in the 9100 block of Daisy Road. Once inside the home, investigators found a sophisticated marijuana growing operation through the entire 3,200-square-foot house. They also discovered more than 1,700 marijuana plants and an advanced lighting, fan and filtering system.
Authorities say 26-year-old Qi He Li bypassed the electrical system and stole more than $69,000 in utilities during the past year. He was arrested.
Investigators say a tip from Southern California Edison led them to the house.
If you have any information about this case, you're urged to contact the San Bernardino County Sheriff-Coroner Department's Narcotics Division at (909) 890-4840.
san bernardino county, marijuana growing, arrest, inland empire news
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital 7 min ago
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks