Inland Empire News
Body found near area where hiker went missing in San Bernardino Mountains
BIG BEAR LAKE, Calif. (KABC) -- A female body was discovered in the Big Bear Lake area where a woman went missing while hiking Tuesday.
Dalman and her friend had gone hiking in the Crystal Mountain area when they became separated. Two days later, Dalman's friend found his way back to his car and immediately reported her missing.
According to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, rescuers on foot found the body in a remote area. The coroner will conduct an autopsy to confirm the body's identity and cause of death.
Dalman was described as a white woman, about 5-feet-2-inches tall, weighing 125 pounds, with blond hair and hazel eyes. She was last seen wearing a light-colored top, tan capri pants and sneakers.
missing person, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)