Inland Empire News
Body found near area where hiker went missing in San Bernardino Mountains
BIG BEAR LAKE, Calif. (KABC) -- A female body was discovered in the Big Bear Lake area where a woman went missing while hiking Tuesday.
Dalman and her friend had gone hiking in the Crystal Mountain area when they became separated. Two days later, Dalman's friend found his way back to his car and immediately reported her missing.
According to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department, rescuers on foot found the body in a remote area. The coroner will conduct an autopsy to confirm the body's identity and cause of death.
Dalman was described as a white woman, about 5-feet-2-inches tall, weighing 125 pounds, with blond hair and hazel eyes. She was last seen wearing a light-colored top, tan capri pants and sneakers.
missing person, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Coach pleads no contest to molesting girls
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book