Inland Empire News
Man shot, killed in Victorville; 1 arrested
VICTORVILLE, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was fatally shot in Victorville over the weekend. Investigators are still trying to determine what led up to the gunfire.
Authorities received a 911 call about a shooting on the 15000 block of Roan Circle around 1:40 a.m. Sunday.
When they got there, deputies were unable to locate a victim, but they found evidence of a shooting.
Officials later found out that the victim, 29-year-old Ricky Lacour, had been dropped off at a local hospital with multiple gunshot wounds. He was later pronounced dead.
After interviewing witnesses at the scene, deputies arrested 52-year-old Michael Ray Sullivan.
Anyone with information about the crime was asked to contact investigators at (909) 387-3589.
san bernardino county, shooting, inland empire news
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd 13 min ago
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- Flasher sought for exposing self at Brea Mall 41 min ago
- LA sheriff candidates faceoff in 1st debate
- Pedestrian hit, killed on I-5 in Downey area
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Ex-Manson follower granted parole for 3rd time
- Malaysia plane search widens toward India
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Elderly couple's dog saved by rescue group
- OTRC: Elizabeth Olsen engaged, report says
- Pet of the Week: 3-year-old Chow mix Trixie
58 min ago