Inland Empire News
Former PTA president in Jurupa Valley accused of stealing cash from kids' candy sales
JURUPA VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- A former PTA president in the Inland Empire allegedly stole $20,000 raised from children's candy bar sales.
Patricia Gledhill was the president of the Parent Teacher Association for Stone Avenue Elementary School in Jurupa Valley last year.
According to court records, she told authorities she took the money to pay for her divorce.
She has pleaded not guilty.
school, riverside county, inland empire news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 9 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Lancaster fight leads to double stabbing 3 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea 23 min ago
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will 48 min ago
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere
- 'Ransomware' holds encrypted data for money
56 min ago
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
31 min ago