Inland Empire News
Former PTA president in Jurupa Valley accused of stealing cash from kids' candy sales
JURUPA VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- A former PTA president in the Inland Empire allegedly stole $20,000 raised from children's candy bar sales.
Patricia Gledhill was the president of the Parent Teacher Association for Stone Avenue Elementary School in Jurupa Valley last year.
According to court records, she told authorities she took the money to pay for her divorce.
She has pleaded not guilty.
school, riverside county, inland empire news
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles 17 min ago
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino 50 min ago
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 4.3-magnitude earthquake strikes Kern County 39 min ago
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 43 min ago
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested 45 min ago
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour