Inland Empire News
Former PTA president in Jurupa Valley accused of stealing cash from kids' candy sales
JURUPA VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- A former PTA president in the Inland Empire allegedly stole $20,000 raised from children's candy bar sales.
Patricia Gledhill was the president of the Parent Teacher Association for Stone Avenue Elementary School in Jurupa Valley last year.
According to court records, she told authorities she took the money to pay for her divorce.
She has pleaded not guilty.
school, riverside county, inland empire news
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Secret Service probing Target security breach
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds