Inland Empire News
Jurupa Valley vandalism spree: Man arrested
JURUPA VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Police have made an arrest in a Jurupa Valley vandalism spree.
Investigators say they took 23-year-old Samuel Michael Watrous into custody Tuesday. He was identified as a primary suspect earlier this month in connection to nearly 100 different graffiti vandalism cases.
Watrous was booked on charges of felony vandalism and possession of a sawed-off shotgun.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information was asked to contact Deputy Bruno Balderrama at the Jurupa Valley Station at (951) 955-2600.
vandalism, inland empire news
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case 51 min ago
- Fontana suspect escapes from police station 52 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe 50 min ago
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed
- Parents distracted by devices, study says 9 min ago
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- 'The Bachelor' finale: 5 things to know...