Inland Empire News
Jurupa Valley vandalism spree: Man arrested
JURUPA VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Police have made an arrest in a Jurupa Valley vandalism spree.
Investigators say they took 23-year-old Samuel Michael Watrous into custody Tuesday. He was identified as a primary suspect earlier this month in connection to nearly 100 different graffiti vandalism cases.
Watrous was booked on charges of felony vandalism and possession of a sawed-off shotgun.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information was asked to contact Deputy Bruno Balderrama at the Jurupa Valley Station at (951) 955-2600.
vandalism, inland empire news
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption 31 min ago
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case 53 min ago
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- 3 'pimps' busted for Compton prostitution ring 14 min ago
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles 4 min ago
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced 58 min ago
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break