Inland Empire News
Victorville ATM murder: 4 arrests in fatal shooting outside Wells Fargo
VICTORVILLE, Calif. (KABC) -- Seven months after a fatal shooting outside a Well Fargo bank in Victorville, police made four arrests on Tuesday.
Authorities responded the area of Hesperia Road near Silica Road just before 4 a.m. on Sunday, Oct. 7 and found a man who had been shot while inside his Chevy pickup truck. Detectives believe the victim, identified as 56-year-old Duane Lee Murley, went to the ATM at the bank and was then confronted by one or more robbery suspects.
The victim was shot in his truck, which traveled a short distance and came to rest in the parking lot. Murley was pronounced dead at the scene.
On Tuesday, investigators served search warrants at two locations in Victorville and arrested Ronell Frederick Bolden, 21; Phillip Tracey Peterson Jr., 18; and Lashawn Renaee Hay, 45. A fourth suspect, 47-year-old Valerie Wildman, was also arrested later that day. All the suspects are Victorville residents.
The four remain in custody and are scheduled to be arraigned on Thursday in Victorville Superior Court.
homicide investigation, murder, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Baldwin Hills natural gas leak: Repairs done
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- Playa del Rey home break-in caught on camera
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
9 min ago