Inland Empire News
Hemet armed robbery: Surveillance images released of suspect
HEMET, Calif. (KABC) -- The Riverside County Sheriff's Department has released surveillance images from a liquor store in hopes of identifying and locating an armed robbery suspect.
The male suspect entered Valle Vista Liquor in the 44000 block of East Florida Avenue in Hemet on Tuesday, May 21, and selected an item for purchase.
When the cash register's drawer opened, the suspect lifted his shirt and showed off a handgun in his waistband, deputies said. He then allegedly grabbed an undisclosed amount of cash from the drawer and ran away on East Florida Avenue.
The suspect is described as a white male adult, approximately 25 to 30 years old, 6 feet tall, with a thin build. He was last seen wearing a white T-shirt under a black hooded sweatshirt, black pants, black shoes and a black baseball hat.
Anyone with information was asked to contact the Riverside County Sheriff's Department Hemet Station at (951) 791-3400.
robbery, caught on tape, riverside county, inland empire news
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Hollywood burglary suspects caught on camera
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- East LA coach charged with molesting 2 teens
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Yellowstone supervolcano bigger than thought
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut