Inland Empire News
Hemet armed robbery: Surveillance images released of suspect
HEMET, Calif. (KABC) -- The Riverside County Sheriff's Department has released surveillance images from a liquor store in hopes of identifying and locating an armed robbery suspect.
The male suspect entered Valle Vista Liquor in the 44000 block of East Florida Avenue in Hemet on Tuesday, May 21, and selected an item for purchase.
When the cash register's drawer opened, the suspect lifted his shirt and showed off a handgun in his waistband, deputies said. He then allegedly grabbed an undisclosed amount of cash from the drawer and ran away on East Florida Avenue.
The suspect is described as a white male adult, approximately 25 to 30 years old, 6 feet tall, with a thin build. He was last seen wearing a white T-shirt under a black hooded sweatshirt, black pants, black shoes and a black baseball hat.
Anyone with information was asked to contact the Riverside County Sheriff's Department Hemet Station at (951) 791-3400.
robbery, caught on tape, riverside county, inland empire news
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang 4 min ago
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Robo-seal pups help patients fight dementia
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- Disney gains rights to 'Indiana Jones' films 28 min ago
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees 42 min ago