Inland Empire News
Hesperia robbery, assault: Suspect arrested in Rialto
HESPERIA, Calif. (KABC) -- A Rialto man has been arrested in connection with a robbery and violent assault at a Hesperia store.
Timothy James Reuber, 25, was taken into custody at a Rialto park shortly after 11:30 a.m. Tuesday. Investigators say the public helped them identify Reuber as the suspect after they released surveillance photos from the store.
Reuber allegedly entered the business in the 14000 block of Main Street around 8 p.m. last Tuesday and demanded money. Police say he got impatient with a clerk and beat the worker before grabbing property and taking off.Anyone with more information about this incident was asked to contact the Hesperia Police Department at (760) 947-1500.
robbery, caught on tape, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed 2 min ago
- IE suspect found after escaping from police 26 min ago
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home 27 min ago
- Malaysia missing jet: Stolen passports probed
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Port Authority records tied to chair subpoenaed
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants