Inland Empire News
Hesperia robbery, assault: Suspect arrested in Rialto
HESPERIA, Calif. (KABC) -- A Rialto man has been arrested in connection with a robbery and violent assault at a Hesperia store.
Timothy James Reuber, 25, was taken into custody at a Rialto park shortly after 11:30 a.m. Tuesday. Investigators say the public helped them identify Reuber as the suspect after they released surveillance photos from the store.
Reuber allegedly entered the business in the 14000 block of Main Street around 8 p.m. last Tuesday and demanded money. Police say he got impatient with a clerk and beat the worker before grabbing property and taking off.Anyone with more information about this incident was asked to contact the Hesperia Police Department at (760) 947-1500.
robbery, caught on tape, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Reseda shooting injures 2 on Canby Avenue 21 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE 14 min ago
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
32 min ago