Inland Empire News
Murrieta man accused of robbing woman on first date
MURRIETA, Calif. (KABC) -- A Murrieta man was arrested on suspicion of robbing and kidnapping a woman on their first date.
According to authorities, Terry Michael Fine, 56, accused the woman of stealing his wallet and refused to let her out of his car. He allegedly held her wrist and grabbed her purse when she tried to leave.
Deputies said the suspect held his date against her will. He drove to the area of Central Avenue and Dunn Street, where he pushed her out of his vehicle around 12:30 a.m. Friday. He then took off with her purse.
Fine was arrested a few hours later at his home after the woman called 911. Investigators recovered the woman's purse.
Fine was booked for robbery, kidnapping and false imprisonment. His bail was set at $50,000.
robbery, riverside county, inland empire news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure 4 min ago
- Echo Park apartment fire deemed suspicious
- Woman in newlywed murder agrees to plea deal
- Sriracha distribution on hold for 30 days
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion 27 min ago
- Arleta deadly road rage suspect identified
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor 46 min ago
- abcnews: Arrowhead Stadium victim's family talks
- Australia rejects law allowing gay marriage
- Wal-Mart ban stemmed from alleged threat
- Holiday shopping tips, ideas to save money
- Bale talks 'Hustle,' 'Out of the Furnace'
- OTRC: Lea Michele talks about Cory Monteith (Video) 24 min ago