Inland Empire News
Corona burglary suspect killed family dog; 5 homes targeted in 2 days
CORONA, Calif. (KABC) -- Residents in a Corona neighborhood are on alert after an armed man broke into five homes in the last two days.
Police say they want to stop the man before he strikes again. In one case, the burglar even shot and killed a family dog.
One homeowner managed to see his face, helping police put together a composite sketch.
All of the burglaries so far happened within a quarter-mile of each other in the area of Promenade Avenue between Buchanan and McKinley avenues.
"We are considering the suspect dangerous, obviously. Anybody that knocks on the door during the day that you don't recognize, don't answer the door. Keep the doors locked. Give us a call," said Sgt. Kim Velasco with Corona police.
Police describe the suspect as either black or Hispanic and between 17 and 20 years old. He was last seen wearing a blue hooded sweatshirt.
If you spot the suspect, please call Corona police.
riverside county, burglary, inland empire news
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down 405 South 3 min ago
- Paul Walker autopsy results released 9 min ago
- Fatal Baldwin Village fire deemed accident
- Mexican truck with radioactive load stolen
- Mom sought for abducting 3 kids in Palmdale
- Boy, 7, dies following Mid-City shooting
- Human skeletal remains found in Montebello
- Simi Valley neighbors found dead in front yards
- NY train engineer in 'daze' just before crash 43 min ago
- abcnews: 2 skydivers killed in AZ midair collision
- Baby falls out of stroller in wild robbery
- Best high-tech toys for kids this season
- Paul Walker crash seen on surveillance video
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson new Christmas music video