Inland Empire News
San Bernardino suspected drunken driver kills 2 in head-on crash
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- Two men were killed after a suspected drunken driver crashed into their car head-on in San Bernardino.
Authorities say the crash happened shortly after 10 p.m. Thursday when a man driving a Dodge Ram pick-up truck northbound on Cajon Boulevard hit a Nissan Maxima near Fifth Street.
The two men inside the Maxima were killed. They're believed to be in their early 30s.
The driver of the pick-up was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence. Officials say the pick-up driver may have been attempting a left turn.
san bernardino county, car crash, dui, arrest, inland empire news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal 39 min ago
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley 3 min ago
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- 5-alarm fire burns at San Francisco building 49 min ago
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book