Inland Empire News
Perris police release photo of man wanted for questioning in murder
PERRIS, Calif. (KABC) -- Police have released a photo of a man wanted for questioning regarding the murder of a woman in Perris.
Authorities responded to the 200 block of East Jarvis Street around 11 a.m. Friday regarding a welfare call.
Upon arrival, Perris police found a female victim deceased inside the apartment. The victim has not been identified.
The investigation is ongoing.
No arrests have been made but detectives have released a photo of Randy Tell Jr. Police say Tell is wanted for questioning regarding his involvement in the murder.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Tell or the investigation was urged to contact Riverside Sheriff's Central Homicide Unit at (951) 955-2777.
murder, homicide investigation, riverside county, inland empire news
- Car rally to be held in honor of Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church 1 min ago
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- Storm moves out of SoCal; cold air remains
- Pasadena apartment fire caused by heater
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana 16 min ago
- 2 sought in Lancaster home invasion robberies
- Rancho Santa Margarita crash leaves 5 injured
- US vet Merrill Newman back in CA from NKorea
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Cold weather brings flight cancellations 28 min ago
- Ukraine capital facing anti-govt protest
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week 27 min ago
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis