Inland Empire News
Perris police release photo of man wanted for questioning in murder
PERRIS, Calif. (KABC) -- Police have released a photo of a man wanted for questioning regarding the murder of a woman in Perris.
Authorities responded to the 200 block of East Jarvis Street around 11 a.m. Friday regarding a welfare call.
Upon arrival, Perris police found a female victim deceased inside the apartment. The victim has not been identified.
The investigation is ongoing.
No arrests have been made but detectives have released a photo of Randy Tell Jr. Police say Tell is wanted for questioning regarding his involvement in the murder.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Tell or the investigation was urged to contact Riverside Sheriff's Central Homicide Unit at (951) 955-2777.
murder, homicide investigation, riverside county, inland empire news
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation
- Burbank stabbing leaves 2 in serious condition
- High-speed chase leads to arrests, 5 injuries
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report