Inland Empire News
Apparent murder-suicide in Victorville claims lives of 2 brothers
VICTORVILLE, Calif. (KABC) -- The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department is investigating an apparent murder-suicide that claimed the lives of two brothers in Victorville.
Deputies responded to a call regarding a suicidal subject at a home in the 13200 block of Crossroads Court shortly before 4:30 a.m. Sunday. When they checked the residence, deputies found 34-year-old Ladetric Jenkins and 40-year-old Dennis Jenkins dead of gunshot wounds.
An investigation showed that the two men apparently had an argument.
"It is believed sometime during the argument, Ladetric Jenkins shot Dennis Jenkins to death; then turned the gun on himself, committing suicide," sheriff's Cpl. Randy Naquin said in a news release.
Anyone with information on this case was asked to contact the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department Homicide Detail at (909) 387-3589.
murder, homicide investigation, shooting, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital 31 min ago
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'