Inland Empire News
Apparent murder-suicide in Victorville claims lives of 2 brothers
VICTORVILLE, Calif. (KABC) -- The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department is investigating an apparent murder-suicide that claimed the lives of two brothers in Victorville.
Deputies responded to a call regarding a suicidal subject at a home in the 13200 block of Crossroads Court shortly before 4:30 a.m. Sunday. When they checked the residence, deputies found 34-year-old Ladetric Jenkins and 40-year-old Dennis Jenkins dead of gunshot wounds.
An investigation showed that the two men apparently had an argument.
"It is believed sometime during the argument, Ladetric Jenkins shot Dennis Jenkins to death; then turned the gun on himself, committing suicide," sheriff's Cpl. Randy Naquin said in a news release.
Anyone with information on this case was asked to contact the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department Homicide Detail at (909) 387-3589.
murder, homicide investigation, shooting, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 9 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video