Inland Empire News
Perris homicide victim identified; man sought
PERRIS, Calif. (KABC) -- A Perris homicide victim was identified as Ashley Domonique Dyer, according to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department.
Dyer, 28, was killed at the 200 block of E. Jarvis Street in Perris on June 28, according to authorities. Details of her murder have not been released.
Randy Tell Jr. is wanted for questioning as part of the murder investigation, Sheriff's said, though he remains at large. Tell was involved in a relationship with Dyer, and the two had children who were taken by Child Protective Services.
It is not known if Dyer's children were at home at the time of the murder, according to investigators.
Tell is described as 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighing 155 pounds. Anyone with information about his location is asked to call the Riverside Sheriff's Central Homicide Unite at (951) 955-2777.
homicide investigation, inland empire news
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait 58 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Coach pleads no contest to molesting girls
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book
- Lose weight playing video games, study says
42 min ago