Inland Empire News
Perris homicide victim identified; man sought
PERRIS, Calif. (KABC) -- A Perris homicide victim was identified as Ashley Domonique Dyer, according to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department.
Dyer, 28, was killed at the 200 block of E. Jarvis Street in Perris on June 28, according to authorities. Details of her murder have not been released.
Randy Tell Jr. is wanted for questioning as part of the murder investigation, Sheriff's said, though he remains at large. Tell was involved in a relationship with Dyer, and the two had children who were taken by Child Protective Services.
It is not known if Dyer's children were at home at the time of the murder, according to investigators.
Tell is described as 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighing 155 pounds. Anyone with information about his location is asked to call the Riverside Sheriff's Central Homicide Unite at (951) 955-2777.
homicide investigation, inland empire news
- Echo Park apartment fire kills 2, injures 2
- Sriracha distribution on hold for 30 days 10 min ago
- Mandela interpreter cites hallucinations
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- Arleta deadly road rage suspect identified
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- Woman in newlywed murder agrees to plea deal 28 min ago
- abcnews: Arrowhead Stadium victim's family talks
- Wal-Mart ban stemmed from alleged threat
- Australia rejects law allowing gay marriage
- Bale talks 'Hustle,' 'Out of the Furnace'
- OTRC: Lea Michele talks about Cory Monteith (Video)
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
37 min ago