Inland Empire News
Perris homicide victim identified; man sought
PERRIS, Calif. (KABC) -- A Perris homicide victim was identified as Ashley Domonique Dyer, according to the Riverside County Sheriff's Department.
Dyer, 28, was killed at the 200 block of E. Jarvis Street in Perris on June 28, according to authorities. Details of her murder have not been released.
Randy Tell Jr. is wanted for questioning as part of the murder investigation, Sheriff's said, though he remains at large. Tell was involved in a relationship with Dyer, and the two had children who were taken by Child Protective Services.
It is not known if Dyer's children were at home at the time of the murder, according to investigators.
Tell is described as 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighing 155 pounds. Anyone with information about his location is asked to call the Riverside Sheriff's Central Homicide Unite at (951) 955-2777.
homicide investigation, inland empire news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case 14 min ago
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors
- Unsolved murder mystery revealed in doc
19 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
7 min ago