Inland Empire News
71 mailboxes attacked by vandals in Corona
CORONA, Calif. (KABC) -- Corona Police are seeking vandals responsible for damaging 71 mailboxes on June 29.
At least one of the incidents was recorded on video.
Corona Police say vandals hit about 2 a.m. Saturday, June 29, on the 1100 block of Via Ixtapa; the 300 block of Via Mazatlan; and 1200 blocks of Stephanie Drive and Bridgeport Road.
Video posted on YouTube by an area resident shows someone climbing out of the vehicle and kicking the mailbox until it topples.
The vehicles are described as a black truck and silver car.
Anyone with information related to the case is asked to call Corona Police at (951) 736-2334.
vandalism, caught on tape, inland empire news
- LAPD cop car crash: 1 officer dead, 1 injured 38 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery 27 min ago
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide 21 min ago
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine'
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital 34 min ago
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)