Inland Empire News
71 mailboxes attacked by vandals in Corona
CORONA, Calif. (KABC) -- Corona Police are seeking vandals responsible for damaging 71 mailboxes on June 29.
At least one of the incidents was recorded on video.
Corona Police say vandals hit about 2 a.m. Saturday, June 29, on the 1100 block of Via Ixtapa; the 300 block of Via Mazatlan; and 1200 blocks of Stephanie Drive and Bridgeport Road.
Video posted on YouTube by an area resident shows someone climbing out of the vehicle and kicking the mailbox until it topples.
The vehicles are described as a black truck and silver car.
Anyone with information related to the case is asked to call Corona Police at (951) 736-2334.
vandalism, caught on tape, inland empire news
- Rizzo gets 12 years in prison for corruption 30 min ago
- Jury deadlocks in OC distracted driving case 10 min ago
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster 28 min ago
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Possible 5th victim sought in serial murders
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar 29 min ago
- abcnews: 10 most awful jobs for 2014 revealed
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced 15 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels concerts