Inland Empire News
Temecula man arrested after $10K in stolen coins recovered
TEMECULA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man is behind bars after $10,000 worth of stolen silver coins and other items were recovered from a Temecula home on Wednesday, according to a Riverside County Sheriff's Department news release.
Temecula police went to the residence located in the 40200 block of Balboa Drive as part of a stolen property investigation. Investigators received consent from the residents to search the home, where they located the coins as well as stolen firearms and jewelry, the sheriff's department stated.
Andrew Hernandez, 46, of Temecula was arrested for possession of stolen property, possession of burglary tools and being a felon in possession of firearms. He was booked into the Southwest Detention Center.
Anyone with additional information on this case was asked to contact the Temecula Police Department at (951) 696-3000.
arrest, inland empire news
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants