Inland Empire News
Car flies off 210 Freeway in San Bernardino; 4 hospitalized
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- Four people were transported to the hospital after a car flew off a Southern California freeway.
The incident happened around 11 p.m. Thursday on West 27th Street, just below the 210 Freeway in San Bernardino.
Authorities aren't sure why the red 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse drove off the freeway and landed on a surface street. The car sustained extensive damage.
One witness said she was nearly hit by the flying car.
"It was scary because they almost hit my car. They almost landed on top of my car," said Maria Bryant. "I had my 6-year-old daughter in the car with me."
Bryant said she stopped another car to help the victims. Two adults and two children were taken to the hospital. Their conditions are not known.
car crash, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 43 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies 11 min ago
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video