Inland Empire News
2 arrested in missing Murrieta woman's homicide
MURRIETA, Calif. (KABC) -- Two men were arrested Monday for the homicide of a missing Murrieta woman.
Murrieta police officers responded to a residence on the 27000 block of Graystone Lane about a missing person call at 10:17 p.m. Catherine Sutton, 71, was identified as missing by witnesses, neighbors and family members.
Police investigators determined the case was suspicious and began interviews of witnesses and suspects, and the residence was processed for evidence.
Kyle Roger Mclean, 21, of Murrieta was arrested for homicide. Neil Michael Erickson, 18, of Wildomar was arrested for accessory to commit murder.
Sutton was not immediately located.
The investigation was ongoing.
Anyone with information about this case can call the Murrieta Police Department Dispatch Center at (951) 696-3615.
arrest, homicide investigation, missing person, inland empire news
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)