Inland Empire News
Lake Elsinore man arrested for sex assault on minor
LAKE ELSINORE, Calif. (KABC) -- A Lake Elsinore man was arrested for sexually assaulting a child under the age of 10 years old on July 9.
Officers responded to a child sexual assault investigation in the 200 block of North Langstaff Street around 3 p.m.
During the investigation, officers learned an adult male living at the location had sexually assaulted the minor.
The suspect was later identified as Ebelio DeLeon, 38, of Lake Elsinore. He was arrested and booked for sexual assault at the Southwest Detention Center on July 9.
Investigators believe there may be more alleged victims since the residence where the sexual assault took place was used as an unlicensed day care facility.
Anyone with information about this case was urged to contact Detective Ryan Deanne or Investigator Callahan at the Lake Elsinore Police Department at (951) 245-3300.
sex crimes, sexual assault, child abuse, riverside county, inland empire news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 12 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis