Inland Empire News
Eastvale man arrested in burglary, attempted sexual assault case
EASTVALE, Calif. (KABC) -- A man is behind bars after he allegedly broke into an Eastvale home and attempted a sexual assault early Monday morning.
Riverside County sheriff's deputies said they responded to a home in the 7400 block of Carrollton Place after receiving a 911 call around 3 a.m.
The residents said they were woken up when an intruder tried to sexually assault a family member. They detained him until deputies arrived.
The suspect was identified as 18-year-old Isaac Jenkins of Eastvale. He was arrested and booked into the Robert Presley Detention Center on suspicion of burglary with intent to commit a sexual assault and first-degree burglary.
arrest, burglary, sexual assault, riverside county, inland empire news
- Overturned big rig shuts lanes on 91 East 48 min ago
- Men w/ stolen passports on jet 'not terrorists' 5 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants
- 'Returnaholics' punished by some retailers
36 min ago
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
29 min ago