Inland Empire News
Eastvale man arrested in burglary, attempted sexual assault case
EASTVALE, Calif. (KABC) -- A man is behind bars after he allegedly broke into an Eastvale home and attempted a sexual assault early Monday morning.
Riverside County sheriff's deputies said they responded to a home in the 7400 block of Carrollton Place after receiving a 911 call around 3 a.m.
The residents said they were woken up when an intruder tried to sexually assault a family member. They detained him until deputies arrived.
The suspect was identified as 18-year-old Isaac Jenkins of Eastvale. He was arrested and booked into the Robert Presley Detention Center on suspicion of burglary with intent to commit a sexual assault and first-degree burglary.
arrest, burglary, sexual assault, riverside county, inland empire news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95 1 min ago
- IE domestic violence murder suspect at large 27 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk 19 min ago
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- UCSB meningitis: Fund for amputee student
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Jameis Winston won't be charged in rape case
- Bynes leaves inpatient treatment, says lawyer
- Banksy 'Flower Girl' could fetch up to $300K
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate