Inland Empire News
Riverside sexual assault suspect sought
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- Riverside police are asking for the public's help to find a sexual predator on the loose.
Authorities say a man sexually assaulted a 21-year-old woman around 8:30 p.m. Friday in the 5700 block of Picker Street in the Arlanza Neighborhood of Riverside.
The suspect was described as a Hispanic man, standing 5 feet 10 inches tall with a thin build. He was last seen wearing a dark-colored long sleeve shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information on this crime was asked to call detectives at (951) 353-7125.
sexual assault, riverside county, inland empire news
- Mandela death: So. Africa prepares for burial
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added 36 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought 29 min ago
- Missing Pasadena City College hiker found
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 14 min ago
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate