Inland Empire News
15 Freeway reopens in Baker after fatal crash
BAKER, SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY (KABC) -- Traffic was backed up for miles on the northbound 15 Freeway near Baker in San Bernardino County following a fatal collision on Saturday.
According to San Bernardino County Fire officials, a pickup truck crashed into a tour bus near Zzyzx Road just after 10:30 a.m.
Authorities say it appears the truck may have crossed the median and collided with the bus.
The driver of the truck was killed and six others were injured. Five of those injured suffered minor injuries.
Traffic was backed up for miles heading to Las Vegas. Officials closed the 15 Freeway at Afton Road for several hours. Caltrans said the scene was cleared as of 7 p.m.
traffic delay, accident, car crash, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)