Inland Empire News
15 Freeway reopens in Baker after fatal crash
BAKER, SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY (KABC) -- Traffic was backed up for miles on the northbound 15 Freeway near Baker in San Bernardino County following a fatal collision on Saturday.
According to San Bernardino County Fire officials, a pickup truck crashed into a tour bus near Zzyzx Road just after 10:30 a.m.
Authorities say it appears the truck may have crossed the median and collided with the bus.
The driver of the truck was killed and six others were injured. Five of those injured suffered minor injuries.
Traffic was backed up for miles heading to Las Vegas. Officials closed the 15 Freeway at Afton Road for several hours. Caltrans said the scene was cleared as of 7 p.m.
traffic delay, accident, car crash, san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video