Inland Empire News
Riverside police seize 30 illegal gambling computers
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- An illegal gambling operation has been busted in Riverside.
Police raided the Happy Land Internet Café on the 10900 block of Magnolia Avenue Friday.
Officials said 15 people were arrested on charges of illegal gambling, drugs, or prostitution.
Thirty gaming computers were seized along with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Detectives also raided a Rancho Cucamonga home suspected of having a link to the café.
The raids were part of a two-month probe into the illegal gaming operation at the business.
Anyone with information regarding the case was urged to call Riverside police at (951) 363-7204.
gambling, arrest, riverside county, inland empire news
- Burglary suspects sexually assault woman
- Sex offender arrested for sex with minor
- Boy brings loaded gun to Garden Grove school
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- Man tries to lure Culver City girl into car
- TSA responds to case on disabled LAX passenger
- $20K reward offered in unsolved Compton murder
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- South Korea ferry death toll reaches 156
- abcnews: McCann probers focus on child sex attacker
- 6.7-mag. quake off British Columbia coast
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies in accident
- Jay Z, Beyonce Rose Bowl concert approved
- OTRC: Jodie Foster weds partner Alexandra Hedison