Inland Empire News
Riverside police seize 30 illegal gambling computers
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- An illegal gambling operation has been busted in Riverside.
Police raided the Happy Land Internet Café on the 10900 block of Magnolia Avenue Friday.
Officials said 15 people were arrested on charges of illegal gambling, drugs, or prostitution.
Thirty gaming computers were seized along with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Detectives also raided a Rancho Cucamonga home suspected of having a link to the café.
The raids were part of a two-month probe into the illegal gaming operation at the business.
Anyone with information regarding the case was urged to call Riverside police at (951) 363-7204.
gambling, arrest, riverside county, inland empire news
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured 54 min ago
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast 57 min ago
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks