Inland Empire News
Riverside police seize 30 illegal gambling computers
RIVERSIDE, Calif. (KABC) -- An illegal gambling operation has been busted in Riverside.
Police raided the Happy Land Internet Café on the 10900 block of Magnolia Avenue Friday.
Officials said 15 people were arrested on charges of illegal gambling, drugs, or prostitution.
Thirty gaming computers were seized along with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Detectives also raided a Rancho Cucamonga home suspected of having a link to the café.
The raids were part of a two-month probe into the illegal gaming operation at the business.
Anyone with information regarding the case was urged to call Riverside police at (951) 363-7204.
gambling, arrest, riverside county, inland empire news
- Covina shooting: 3 injured, including minor 6 min ago
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world 32 min ago
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies 44 min ago
- Suspect injured in El Monte police shooting
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought
- Missing Pasadena City College hiker found
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added
- World Cup: US to play Ghana, Portugal, Germany
- McDonald's accidentally gives cash to couple
- Banksy's 'Flower Girl' auctioned off at $209K 25 min ago
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson talks baby names (Video)