Inland Empire News
Arrest made in Victorville clerk murder
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A man is under arrest in connection with the murder of a convenience store worker in Victorville.
Daniel Olivera, 26, a father of four, was outside an AM-PM Mini-Mart on Aug. 11 when he was shot and killed.
The incident occurred outside the store in the 15700 block of Roy Rogers Drive.
On Thursday, San Bernardino County Sheriff's investigators released surveillance video of a person of interest in the murder case.
A man was depicted arguing with the store security guard 40 minutes before the deadly shooting.
Investigators say the tip from the public led them to 35-year-old Eric Robbins.
shooting, san bernardino county, homicide investigation, murder, inland empire news
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd 34 min ago
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- 2 LAPD officers injured in West L.A. crash
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks