Inland Empire News
Arrest made in Victorville clerk murder
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A man is under arrest in connection with the murder of a convenience store worker in Victorville.
Daniel Olivera, 26, a father of four, was outside an AM-PM Mini-Mart on Aug. 11 when he was shot and killed.
The incident occurred outside the store in the 15700 block of Roy Rogers Drive.
On Thursday, San Bernardino County Sheriff's investigators released surveillance video of a person of interest in the murder case.
A man was depicted arguing with the store security guard 40 minutes before the deadly shooting.
Investigators say the tip from the public led them to 35-year-old Eric Robbins.
shooting, san bernardino county, homicide investigation, murder, inland empire news
- 1 shot, killed at North Hills nursing facility 2 min ago
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- Budget deal: Liberals, conservatives grumbling
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Ukraine police stand down after protest grows
- Mega Millions jackpot to soar to $400 million
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Demi Lovato's cocaine, alcohol confessions