Inland Empire News
Rubidoux collision kills 1, injures 4; may be alcohol related
RUBIDOUX, Calif. (KABC) -- One person is dead and four injured following a fiery crash in the Rubidoux area of Riverside County Sunday.
The incident occurred near the intersection of Rubidoux Boulevard and El Revino Road around 10 p.m.
Jurupa Valley police said three cars had been involved in a collision. Firefighters rescued two people trapped in the wreckage.
The five injured people were transported to a local hospital where one of the five succumbed to his injuries. Investigators believe alcohol may have been a factor in the crash. The investigation to determine the cause of the collision is ongoing.
Anyone with information was urged to call Jurupa Valley Station Traffic Team at (951) 955-2600.
riverside county, car crash, inland empire news
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks 49 min ago
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- 4.3-magnitude earthquake strikes Kern County 29 min ago
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 32 min ago
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals 39 min ago
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour