Inland Empire News
Hemet high school vice principal pleads guilty to sex charges
HEMET, Calif. (KABC) -- A former Hemet high school vice principal has pleaded guilty to three felony counts of sexual contact with underage male students.
Erin Henton, 45, admitted to statutory rape and was sentenced to a year in jail and three years probation Monday. Eleven other felony counts were dropped following a plea deal.
Henton, a former assistant principal at Tahquitz High School, was initially facing seven counts of unlawful sex with a minor, four counts of oral copulation and one count sending harmful or inappropriate material to a minor electronically.
On Monday, a judge also ordered her to attend sex addiction therapy and register as a sex offender.
Prosecutors say the crimes involved three male students at her school, over the course of a six-month period, starting in 2012.
arrest, sex crimes, inland empire news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured 50 min ago
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona 4 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken 38 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Katie Couric's talk show to end this summer
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis
- Jeremy Renner discusses future roles
53 min ago