Inland Empire News
Fontana couple found dead in apparent murder-suicide
FONTANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man and a woman are dead following what police believe was a murder-suicide in Fontana on Saturday.
Fontana police received a 911 call about a possible stabbing in the 15000 block of Rosemary Drive at about 12:10 a.m. The reporting party said two people were down and unresponsive at the location, possibly after a man stabbed his girlfriend and then cut his own wrists.
When officers responded to the scene, they found the suspect, identified as 22-year-old Louis Clouston, with severe head trauma from what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound. The female victim was found nearby and appeared to have blunt force trauma to the head and a possible gunshot wound to the body.
Both the victim and suspect were pronounced dead at the scene by medical personnel.
san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero' 4 min ago
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged 5 min ago
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour