Inland Empire News
Fontana couple found dead in apparent murder-suicide
FONTANA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man and a woman are dead following what police believe was a murder-suicide in Fontana on Saturday.
Fontana police received a 911 call about a possible stabbing in the 15000 block of Rosemary Drive at about 12:10 a.m. The reporting party said two people were down and unresponsive at the location, possibly after a man stabbed his girlfriend and then cut his own wrists.
When officers responded to the scene, they found the suspect, identified as 22-year-old Louis Clouston, with severe head trauma from what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound. The female victim was found nearby and appeared to have blunt force trauma to the head and a possible gunshot wound to the body.
Both the victim and suspect were pronounced dead at the scene by medical personnel.
san bernardino county, inland empire news
- Funeral services to begin for LAPD Officer Lee 5 min ago
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd
- NYC explosion kills 7; rescuers resume search
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- Pedestrian hit, killed on I-5 in Downey area
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- Malaysia plane search widens into Andaman Sea 54 min ago
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: Kim Kardashian wears sister Kylie's bikini