Inland Empire News
Fundraiser held for family of girl killed in Rancho Cucamonga motorcycle accident
ONTARIO, Calif. (KABC) -- A fundraiser for the family of a 4-year-old girl killed in a motorcycle accident saw a big turnout Saturday.
Organized by Biker Down Alerts, volunteers washed cars and bikes in support of Breann Creer and her family.
Creer died Aug. 27 while riding on the back of a motorcycle that collided with a semi truck in Rancho Cucamonga.
Saturday's car wash also featured a raffle. Organizers hope to raise over $5,000 from the event. A pizza party is planned for later this week.
Fundraising donations to the Creer family can be made to:
Wells Fargo Bank, account no. 3344876523.
san bernardino county, car crash, inland empire news
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected 20 min ago
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family 19 min ago
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
8 min ago