Inland Empire News
19-year-old with mental illness missing from Perris
PERRIS, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are asking for the public's help tracking down a missing 19-year-old from Perris.
Jenny Guadalupe Neri was last seen leaving her neighborhood on Aug. 27 in the 2000 block of Yucateca Street. She was wearing a white and purple shirt, gray sweatpants and sandals.
She suffers from mental illness and has no medication. She has no financial means to support herself like cash, credit cards, cellphone, car or job.
Investigators don't suspect foul play and believe Neri is traveling to churches or missions in Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
If you have any information about Neri's whereabouts, you're urged to contact the Riverside County Sheriff's Department.
riverside county, missing person, inland empire news
- NKorea deports captive American war veteran
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, dad shot
- Ex-detective arrested for tipping off gang
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- New Mexico cop fired after minivan shooting
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela
- 6 detained in theft of radioactive material
- Smartphone apps for a better night's sleep
- Long Beach motorcycle show offers demo rides
- 'Out of the Furnace' showcases pacing, acting
- OTRC: Grammys 2014 - list of nominees