Inland Empire News
19-year-old with mental illness missing from Perris
PERRIS, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are asking for the public's help tracking down a missing 19-year-old from Perris.
Jenny Guadalupe Neri was last seen leaving her neighborhood on Aug. 27 in the 2000 block of Yucateca Street. She was wearing a white and purple shirt, gray sweatpants and sandals.
She suffers from mental illness and has no medication. She has no financial means to support herself like cash, credit cards, cellphone, car or job.
Investigators don't suspect foul play and believe Neri is traveling to churches or missions in Riverside and San Bernardino counties.
If you have any information about Neri's whereabouts, you're urged to contact the Riverside County Sheriff's Department.
riverside county, missing person, inland empire news
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- 39-year-old man found dead in Apple Valley 30 min ago
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- 5-alarm fire burns at San Francisco building
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
11 min ago