Inland Empire News
Man arrested after body found in Winchester fire
WINCHESTER, Calif. (KABC) -- A 50-year-old Sun City man has been arrested after a body was discovered inside a mobile home in Winchester.
Authorities say firefighters responded to a structure fire in the 33000 block of El Centro Avenue at 8:47 a.m. Thursday. After fire crews knocked down a blaze at a mobile home, the body of a woman was found inside. She was identified by the coroner's office as Autumn Kissinger, 50, of Hemet.
The fire was determined to be the result of arson.
After an investigation, David Lillard was taken into custody Monday at about 2 p.m. It was unclear what his relation was to the victim.
Police would not release any other information, only saying that they do not believe there are any outstanding suspects.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Riverside Sheriff's Central Homicide Unit at (951) 955-2777.
arrest, homicide investigation, riverside county, inland empire news
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed 20 min ago
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD 39 min ago
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
35 min ago