Inland Empire News
Yucca Valley marijuana bust nets 378 plants, 2 lbs of processed pot
YUCCA VALLEY, SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY (KABC) -- San Bernardino County Sheriff's personnel served a search warrant at 3055 Sage Avenue at 5 p.m. Wednesday and seized an illegal marijuana growing operation.
Investigators found a large marijuana cultivation area in the back yard of the residence under sun-shade fabric. They seized 378 mature and budding plants ranging from 3 to 5 feet tall, as well as 2 pounds of processed marijuana. The operation was not in compliance with California medical marijuana laws.
Two people were arrested at the residence: Sengchanh Nanthavondouangsy, 44, and Manikhone Chithavong, 59, were arrested on cultivation charges.
Anyone with information regarding this investigation is urged to contact the Sheriff's Narcotics Division at (909)890-4840. Callers wishing to remain anonymous are urged to call the We-tip Hotline at 1-800-78-CRIME (27463) or you may leave information on the We-Tip Hotline at wetip.com
arrest, marijuana growing, marijuana, inland empire news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 29 min ago
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 10 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Oxnard residents burglarize home
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months