Inland Empire News
Man indicted in pipe bomb investigation sought
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The FBI hopes someone will recognize a fugitive who was indicted this week in a pipe bomb investigation.
Authorities are looking for 48-year-old Edward Costa of Desert Hot Springs. Agents say Costa walked away from a halfway house in Rubidoux last month.
He's accused of illegally possessing six pipe bombs that were found in various Palm Springs neighborhoods in May 2011.
Anyone with information about Costa's whereabouts should call the FBI at 1-888-CANT-HIDE (1-888-226-8443).
riverside county, inland empire news
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway 4 min ago
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax 37 min ago
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court 31 min ago
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments