Inland Empire News
Murrieta Valley High School students on alert for sexual predator
MURRIETA, Calif. (KABC) -- A search is under way for a suspect wanted for performing lewd acts on teenage girls near Murrieta Valley High School.
School officials say a 16-year-old girl was driving past the school Thursday morning when a man stopped his car next to her and performed a lewd act near Washington Avenue and Nighthawk Way.
The girl described the suspect as a Hispanic male between 30 and 50 years old.
Last Thursday, a 15-year-old also reported a similar incident near the school. She was walking to school near Washington Avenue and Vineyard Parkway when a man stopped his car and performed a lewd act.
The girl described the suspect as a Hispanic male between 25 and 20 years old.
Both teens described the suspect's vehicle as a 1990s compact car with blue oxidized paint. The 15-year-old said the car had dirty tinted windows.
The Murrieta Police Department is investigating both incidents. They described the suspect as having a short stature, stocky build and short, dark hair. They also said his vehicle could possibly be a Toyota.
If you have any information about these cases, you're urged to contact the Murrieta Police Department.
sex crimes, school, inland empire news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure 55 min ago
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting 8 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case 21 min ago
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Arleta deadly road rage suspect identified
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- Mandela interpreter cites hallucinations
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West 46 min ago
- Klinsmann to remain as US coach through 2018
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case 36 min ago
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son
- 'The Butler' snubbed by Golden Globes
36 min ago
- Echo Park apartment fire deemed suspicious
12 min ago