Inland Empire News
San Bernardino DUI suspect crashes into DMV; likely to face felony vandalism
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A man will likely face DUI and felony vandalism charges after crashing his car into an Inland Empire DMV office Saturday.
Workers repaired broken windows and doors at the DMV located on North Waterman Avenue in San Bernardino following the crash.
California Highway Patrol officials say an intoxicated and agitated man drove his car into the building and knocked over several signs in the parking lot.
The San Bernardino DMV had recently reopened after undergoing 18 months of remodeling.
inland empire news
- Covina shooting: Adult, 4-year-old girl hurt
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Suspect injured in El Monte police shooting
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- World Cup: US to play Ghana, Portugal, Germany
- McDonald's accidentally gives cash to couple
- Billy Joel to perform at the Hollywood Bowl 34 min ago
- Banksy's 'Flower Girl' auctioned off at $209K
- OTRC: Kelly Clarkson talks baby names (Video)