Inland Empire News
San Bernardino DUI suspect crashes into DMV; likely to face felony vandalism
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (KABC) -- A man will likely face DUI and felony vandalism charges after crashing his car into an Inland Empire DMV office Saturday.
Workers repaired broken windows and doors at the DMV located on North Waterman Avenue in San Bernardino following the crash.
California Highway Patrol officials say an intoxicated and agitated man drove his car into the building and knocked over several signs in the parking lot.
The San Bernardino DMV had recently reopened after undergoing 18 months of remodeling.
inland empire news
- 2 dead after car plows into crowd near SXSW
- Malaysia: No debris at spot on China images
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 5
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Mom of wandering boys was supervised by CPS
- Body of man found at Montebello parking lot
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought
- FBI hunting Hawaii for top terror suspect
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons