Inland Empire News
Redlands man arrested in connection to rape of teen in June
REDLANDS, Calif. (KABC) -- Police have arrested a 27-year-old Redlands man in connection the rape of a 15-year-old girl in June.
Tremaine Juanae Hudson-Alexander was arrested Thursday at his home in the 900 block of North 6th Street.
Police say the incident occurred June 13 in a carport in the area of Post Street and Brockton Avenue.
Hudson-Alexander was identified as a suspect last week through DNA evidence. He was booked on charges of rape and sexual assault on a minor. His bail was set at $250,000.
sexual assault, sex crimes, inland empire news
- Covina home-invasion robbery: girl, man shot 47 min ago
- Nelson Mandela's legacy honored around world
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 52 min ago
- 'Valley Bandit' wanted for 8 bank robberies
- Family settles over Chino school gun accident
- Suspected heist reported, 12 tons of pot found
- Suspect injured in El Monte police shooting
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought
- abcnews: Bill Clinton reveals insights from Mandela 52 min ago
- McDonald's accidentally gives cash to couple
- Bob Dylan's guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Billy Joel to perform at the Hollywood Bowl
- OTRC: 'Scandal' season 3 will have 18 episodes
- ABC7 Eyewitness News Live Video
16 min ago