Inland Empire News
Jurupa Valley teacher arrested for child molestation
JURUPA VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are looking into the possibility of more victims of a former Jurupa Valley elementary school teacher, who was arrested on charges of child molestation.
Authorities say 49-year-old Sean Edwards was arrested and booked on $110,000 bail on Thursday.
He resigned from the district on Aug. 26 and surrendered to investigators at the Jurupa Valley Sheriff's Station. An investigation began into allegations that the teacher had molested a student at Granite Hill Elementary School during the 2013 school year.
Investigators say they have determined Edwards molested more than one child over a period of several years.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Investigator Devine at the Jurupa Valley Sheriff's Station at (951) 955-2600.
arrest, child abuse, sex crimes, riverside county, inland empire news
- Secret Service probe Target security breach
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne 33 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case 24 min ago
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations 29 min ago
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Man convicted at 16 resentenced under new law
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds
- Tips on how to avoid Xmas holiday hazards
22 min ago