Inland Empire News
Jurupa Valley teacher arrested for child molestation
JURUPA VALLEY, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are looking into the possibility of more victims of a former Jurupa Valley elementary school teacher, who was arrested on charges of child molestation.
Authorities say 49-year-old Sean Edwards was arrested and booked on $110,000 bail on Thursday.
He resigned from the district on Aug. 26 and surrendered to investigators at the Jurupa Valley Sheriff's Station. An investigation began into allegations that the teacher had molested a student at Granite Hill Elementary School during the 2013 school year.
Investigators say they have determined Edwards molested more than one child over a period of several years.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Investigator Devine at the Jurupa Valley Sheriff's Station at (951) 955-2600.
arrest, child abuse, sex crimes, riverside county, inland empire news
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train 35 min ago
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin 15 min ago
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition 7 min ago
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- El Nino watch: Cycle possible next winter
14 min ago