Inland Empire News
San Jacinto man arrested after explosion rocks neighborhood
SAN JACINTO, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was arrested after an explosion rocked a San Jacinto neighborhood Friday afternoon.
The explosion happened in the 1700 block of Rolling Meadows Court around 4:40 p.m. As a precaution, residents in the area were evacuated while the San Jacinto Police Department's Hazard Device Team investigated.
Richard Sebastian Odoardi, 39, of San Jacinto was detained for questioning. He was later arrested and booked into the Larry D. Smith Correctional Facility for possession of a destructive device and child endangerment, according to police.
Anyone with information about this case was asked to contact San Jacinto police at (951) 654-2702.
explosion, arrest, riverside county, inland empire news
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter died of injuries 1 min ago
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment 27 min ago
- Metro to vote on fate of ExpressLanes pilot
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in I-5 accident in Irvine
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- Granada Hills fire damages strip mall shops
- Deputies allegedly planted guns in pot clinic
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- 6.7-mag. quake off British Columbia coast
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies in accident
- OTRC: Peter Jackson: 'The Hobbit 3' title changed 53 min ago