Inland Empire News
San Jacinto man arrested after explosion rocks neighborhood
SAN JACINTO, Calif. (KABC) -- A man was arrested after an explosion rocked a San Jacinto neighborhood Friday afternoon.
The explosion happened in the 1700 block of Rolling Meadows Court around 4:40 p.m. As a precaution, residents in the area were evacuated while the San Jacinto Police Department's Hazard Device Team investigated.
Richard Sebastian Odoardi, 39, of San Jacinto was detained for questioning. He was later arrested and booked into the Larry D. Smith Correctional Facility for possession of a destructive device and child endangerment, according to police.
Anyone with information about this case was asked to contact San Jacinto police at (951) 654-2702.
explosion, arrest, riverside county, inland empire news
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures peds 29 min ago
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison 40 min ago
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire 4 min ago
- 290 missing, 6 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- 3 'pimps' busted for Compton prostitution ring 48 min ago
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- Lake Elsinore man arrested for assault
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks 13 min ago
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Pro-Russian insurgents seize armored vehicles
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break